Elara Concepts was founded (originally as “Elara Systems”) in January 1993 in Alexandria, Virginia, to provide comprehensive consulting services, training, custom systems integration, and custom programming solutions for the Publishing, Graphic Arts, and Interactive Media markets. Elara is now based in Seattle, Washington.
Elara Concepts’ projects have included the following:
- Systems design and systems integration for complex publishing production environments, including website production
- Project management, architecture and process consulting
- Book, brochure, and catalog production automation
- Database analysis, design, and implementation in SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and FileMaker Pro
- iOS (iPad and iPhone) custom application development.
- Media and asset management systems design and implementation
- Technology assessments and white papers for end users and vendor organizations
- Intellectual property work, including patent consulting and expert witness services
Elara Concepts does not sell hardware or software, nor do we represent any vendor’s products or point of view. Elara’s clients have included major publishing and printing firms, design departments of Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and hardware and software vendors.
Client and project references are available upon request.